Introduction to Loving-Awareness.Me
The name was inspired from three Spiritual Practices that lead to a fuller and happier life:
- Loving- Being Loving (responding to the feelings in my heart)
- Awareness- Being Awareness (bring non-judgmental attention of my body and mind)
- Me- Inquiring into Me (my beliefs, Love, habits and fears)
The content here came from daily feeling into my body and inquiring the mind, as to what needed to be understood in order to heal.
Feel me, Heal me
One Saturday morning in meditation, the song “see me, feel me …” by The Who, came into the mind.
When i listened to it the first time, a shiver went up my spine followed later by a Sad/Joy.
- The first part of the song reminded me of the soul crying out, “see me, feel me, touch me, heal me”
- The second part of the song, was the soul seeing GOD, “On you, I see the glory”
Each time i allow the heart to sink down into the lyrics, there is a felt sense of the Devine.
(my Body, cries out
See Me, Feel Me, Touch Me, Heal Me (4x)
(my Mind, knows my Spirit
Listening to you, I get the music
Gazing at you, I get the heat
Following you, I climb the mountain
I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you, I see the millions
On you, I see the glory
From you, I get opinions
From you, I get the story (4x)